The goals of the Foundation are:
1. Promoting the teachings of Theravāda Buddhism
2. Allowing people interested in Theravāda Buddhism to get to know the teachings (in the form of books, films, lectures, etc.) and take up practice under qualified teachers (both monks and lay teachers).
3. Protection, preservation and promotion of a healthy lifestyle (reducing stress by meditation, self-awareness, etc.)
4. Research and endorsement in the field of science, education and culture (the Buddhist teachings, languages, arts and culture of countries where the arts and culture was shaped under the influence of Theravāda: Thailand, Sri Lanka, Burma, Laos, Vietnam, Cambodia, India)
5. Integrating Theravāda Buddhists in Poland.